PFW Impact Crusher
1. Adopting world-class manufacture technique, selecting high-grade raw material.
2. High quality rotor with heavy design and strict inspection.
3. Bearing adopts the integrated cast-steel structure, which ensures the perfect match with crusher frame. Meanwhile, it greatly increases the radial intensity of bearing seat.
4. Unique fixing device of blow bar brings higher reliability.
5. Reformative adjusting device decrease the time of machine stop and overhaul.
6. Self-own open-top device can quickly finish the replacement of wearing parts.
7. Larger bearing specification and higher carrying capacity.
8. Rotor analysis ensures stableness and reliability.
PFW impact crusher is mainly applied to metallurgy, mine, cement, chemical plant, fireproof material, porcelain industries and so on. It is widely used in expressway, water conservancy project, construction gravel, machine-made sand areas. And it is perfectly suitable for primary, secondary, tertiary crushing of soft and mid-hard rocks and ores.
PFW Impact Crusher Working Principle
PFW impact crusher is a crushing machine which crushes the material by impact energy. When the material is fed into the blow bar active region, it is crushed by high-speed impact of blow bar, and then cast upon the impact plate to be crushed again. The impact plate is installed above the rotor. Where after the material is rebounded from the impact plate to blow bar active region, and to be re-crushed. This course keeps going until the material is crushed to the needed size, and discharged from the underside of impact crusher. The clearance between the impact rack and rotor rack can be adjusted in order to change the material size and material shape. PFW impact crusher adopts spring insurance device. When the non-crushing material enters the crushing cavity, front and rear impact racks move backward, then the non-crushing material will be discharged inside the impact crusher machine.
Attention: No feeding non-crushing materials like metal, as it will cause huge damage to impact crusher equipment.
|Type||Spec.||Feed Opening Size (mm)||Max. Feed Size (mm)||Crushing Capacity (t/h)||Motor Power (kW)||Weight (t)||Dimension (mm)|